Touring the beautiful Koh Samui is a major inclusion in the bucket list of almost half of the population on this planet. That’s not just because of the scintillating beauty of Koh Samui and its neighbouring islands but also because of the availability of private yacht Samui. Renting a private yacht will kick things up a notch and make your trip to the island more satisfying.
How to Rent a Private Yacht Koh Samui?
There is no better and more luxurious way of experiencing Koh Samui and its surrounding islands than a cruise on a private yacht Samui. Based on the number of individuals you are planning to sail onboard, there are different options for renting a private yacht in Koh Samui. The guide below on renting a private yacht in Koh Samui will help you understand the process.
First of all, you must know where to rent a private yacht in Koh Samui.
- The majority of the Koh Samui cruises depart from the Bophut Beach located at Fisherman’s Village.
- Based on the private yacht company that you have chosen, you can easily find different varieties of catamarans, yachts, sailing boats, and speed boats to make your choice.
- Always make it a point to choose the most reliable operators like Oceans Elite.
Choosing the Right Vessel
Now, when selecting the right vessel for your tour, again, there are a number of options available.
- If you are staying in Koh Samui with family members or friends, it will be a good option to rent a small private yacht or fast boat. Such boats are perfect for private say cruises. Some companies provide speed boats for maximum 35 passengers.
- Going for a sailing boat with an experienced skipper will also be a good option if you want a more authentic experience. You can find the conventional junk boats that can serve as the best option here.
- However, if you have plans of sailing overnight, consider getting the larger private yacht Koh Samui for rent. A large private yacht Samui will have the potential of accommodating larger groups. It will also allow for overnight charters. These vessels can accommodate 50 passengers on day trips and 10 guests on overnight trips.
Locations to Sail on a Private Yacht from Koh Samui
There are several destinations where you can set sail on your private yacht Samui. Have a look at them below:
- One of the most popular options is sailing to the neighbouring islands- Koh Tao and Koh Phangan. Koh Tao is known for its vibrant marine life, while Koh Phangan boasts of Full Moon parties.
- If you are looking to discover the natural beauty of Thailand in its most pristine condition, set sail for the Angthong National Marine Park. This is the place where you can stop for some time and enjoy kayaking, diving and snorkelling.
- Visit any gorgeous, secluded beach if you want to have a more adventurous trip. Such beaches are great places to relax in blissful privacy. The waters surrounding these beaches offer endless options for water sports.