Explore the Natural Beauty of Koh Samui by Sailing the Island on a Private Yacht
The best way of exploring the natural beauty of Koh Samui is by going on an overnight luxury yacht charter. You get to discover the hidden beauty of the Angthong National Marine Park of Thailand from the exclusive vantage point of your luxury yacht.
Going for our overnight private charter cruises at Oceans Elite Charters will be a good way for you to discover the rainforest-fringed islands of the park. You also get to stop along your way to enjoy some snorkelling among parrotfishes, colourful corals and stingrays. Or, if you want, you can just swim in the park’s turquoise waters.
We provide the perfect lunch prepared by our onboard chefs when you are back on board. Not only this, you get to enjoy a great Thai buffet on the spacious sundeck of one of our private yachts while being surrounded by pristine beauty.
Exclusive Features of Sailing the Koh Samui Island on a Private Yacht
There is something more to exploring Koh Samui and its surrounding islands on our private yacht charters. Let’s have a look at the exclusivity we have on offer:
- Regardless of your island option, Koh Phangan, Koh Samui islands, or a sunset cruise, you can remain assured that your day will be filled with enjoyment and relaxation with our private yacht charters.
- By going for our private yacht charters, you can even snorkel in the clear waters of Koh Samui, have some stunning sights and settings and savour delicious food onboard.
- Indulge in the taste of our luxury catamarans by being on board and exploring the islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.
- With our private yacht charters, you can get the best of Koh Phangan islands and the surrounding bays, all decked up with palm trees and luxurious backgrounds.
- Our private yacht charters will also take you to the surrounding islands of Koh Samui. They are small but stunning, with nicely decorated palm trees. Some of the islands you can explore are Five Islands, Koh Madsum and Koh Taen.
That’s it! What else do you want from us? Come to us, and we will get you covered on everything. Get in touch with us at Oceans Elite Yacht Charters.
- What are the top must-see attractions in Koh Samui?
The top must-see attractions in Koh Samui include:
- Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks
- Ko Taen
- Wat Plai Laem
- Na Muang Waterfalls
- Mu Ko Angthong National Park
- What about the weather?
The weather of Koh Samui is generally hot and humid, especially during the months of March and May. The rainy season starts in September, extending up to December. So, these months are also not a bad time to choose to explore Koh Samui on a private yacht charter.
- How to get to Koh Samui?
One of the easiest ways of getting to Koh Samui is simply by flying into the Samui International Airport. Next, you need to visit Surat Thani, where many boats leave for Koh Samui.
- What is Koh Tao?
Koh Tao, the turtle island, offers some of the most stunning snorkelling and diving sites in the Gulf of Thailand. It also boasts of a large number of bays and underwater pinnacles to suit varied experience levels.