The latest creation from the multihull arm of Group Beneteau springs from the design offices of Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prévost. The Lagoon 400 is decidedly different, aiming instead to deliver luxurious living with 4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms and spacious living room BBQ grills and outside dining area.
This luxury catamaran has a capacity of 25 passengers and inclusive of drinks meals yacht host, snorkelling and fishing equipment on board.
Lagoon 400: The Perfect Catamaran for Day Trips Koh Samui
Are you looking for the best day trips to Koh Samui? If so, you do not need to look any further, as we at Oceans Elite Charters are here to help you out. With our day trips and tours on the Lagoon 400, you can organize everything alone without going through any kind of trouble. And remember, our day trips Koh Samui also include trips to Koh Tao and Angthong Marine Park.
But before getting into the details of it, let’s understand why it works to choose Koh Samui for your next holiday or trip to Thailand.
- Standing as the second largest island in Thailand, Koh Samui provides tons of activities and indulgences to almost all types of travellers.
- It has got some of the most beautiful white-sand beaches featuring gorgeous palm trees, lots of cultural attractions, and a few beautiful temples. Not to mention, you also get the scope of chasing the waterfalls.
- Apart from this, the few places you cannot miss out on your trip to Koh Samui include Big Buddha, Wat Plai Laem, Chaweng and Bohput Beach.
The diversity of its landscapes makes Koh Samui as famous as the other Thai destinations like Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Phi Phi islands.
Best Koh Samui Day Trips on Lagoon 400
There are some of the most incredible tours, from snorkelling with turtles to hanging out with gigantic elephants in a responsible way. If you choose the Lagoon 400 catamaran for your day trip from Koh Samui, there are some important features you need to know. These include:
- Lagoon 400 is a 5-cabin catamaran with an accommodation capacity of 9 people in its single cabin.
- The catamaran also has four double cabins with blankets and pillows included in the pricing.
- The catamaran also offers 4 bathrooms with showers included.
So, it is time to get rid of the old way of exploring beautiful islands and get straight to https://oceanselitecharters.com/, where you can find the best of catamarans and yachts for your Koh Samui day tour.
- What are the boat equipment features of Lagoon 400?
The boat equipment features of Lagoon 400 include a salon, generator, GPS, outside GPS, and Bimini. Apart from this, the catamaran also boasts air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, outside speakers, inside speakers and an audio system. The galley of this catamaran is fully equipped with an oven, coffee machine, sink, kitchen utensils and cooker.
- What to expect from Koh Samui day trips on Lagoon 400?
There are a number of delights for you to experience on Koh Samui Island when you are exploring it on Lagoon 400. You can take this as an opportunity of traversing the rich waters of the island and even have some fun through diving and snorkelling excursions. Also, the waters are brimming with tropical fish varieties and coral reefs that make them even more beautiful.
- Are there any additional costs included in the Koh Samui day tour on Lagoon 400?
There are certain additional costs that will be listed from our end with the profile of the Lagoon 400. Such costs include food and petrol expenses and mooring costs.
- What if I need to cancel my reservation?
You need not do much. Just get in touch with us, and we will do the needful for you.
Our luxury yachting experience is personalized and intimate. Sailing through some of the most famous islands in around Koh Samui.