Your own luxurious yacht on which you can cruise the warm waters of Southern Thailand, exploring the beaches and islands, dropping anchor at a quiet cove for a barbecue on the beach its a life that for most remains only a dream.
Yet with this yacht, that dream is a reality. Charter this luxurious motor yacht, with its own Captain and crew, and head out into the wide blue yonder without a care in the world.
The vessel will hold up to 12 guests in comfort, with seating for all, so there are many possibilities when it comes to chartering.
With its powerful engine, 20-metre length and 5-metre beam, and a cruising range of 270 nautical miles, the Sunseeker 60 enables you to spend the day sailing amongst the islands of AngThong National Marine Park in the greatest comfort.
The lounge is tted with powerful air-conditioning, and soft seating allows you and your guests to stretch out and relax. There is a central table where you can all share meals and drinks together. Stairs lead down to the large and fully equipped gallery. A dedicated sunbathing space allows plenty of room to lie back and work on your tan. The master stateroom provides five-star comfort for a quiet nap, and there are en suite bathroom facilities. Forward, the double and twin cabins also have their own bathrooms.
A Bose sound system and TV with DVD player provide music and entertainment, with an onboard library or, if you prefer, your own collection of sound and video. A swimming ladder and shower on the hydraulic swimming platform allow easy and safe bathing, and easy access to the tender.
For your comfort
- Fly bridge with a Jacuzzi & Barbeque
- Hot and Cold water deck shower
- Saloon and cockpit CD/Radio player
- Teak deck swimming platform with folding ladder
- Cockpit cool box and wet bar
- Fore and aft deck sun beds
- Electronically operated paserelle
- Fully air conditioned interior
- Master and guest cabins
- En suite bathrooms with hot fresh water showers
For your pleasure
- 5m Zodiac tender with 40hp outboard engine
- 3 Seater Yamaha jet ski
- Inflatable water toys
- 10 mask and snorkel sets
- Assortment of Fins
- 4 complete Mares Scuba Diving sets
- 3 12l aluminum scuba tanks
- 1 8l aluminum scuba tank
- Assortment of rip curl 3mm wetsuits
- 1 Diawa Phantom fishing rods 10-15 lb Test curve
- 1 Rappla fixed spool reels 250 yards 15 lb breaking strain line
- 3 Abu Garcia boat rods 20-40 lb Test curve
- 3 SX4000 Fixed spool reels 180 yards 20 lb breaking strain line
- 2 Sea hawk Predator boat rods 30-50 lb Test curve
- 2 Banax 40 Multiplier reels 400 yards 60 lb breaking strain line
- Assortment of tackle and lures
- Length overall – (incl. pulpit) 19.60m 64’4”
- Length hull – (incl. platform) 19.10m 62’8”
- Length waterline – (@half load) 14.67m 48’2”
- Beam – (maximum) 5.00m 16’5”
- Draft – (incl. props) 1.49m 4’11”
- Displacement – (@ half load) 31000kg 101706lb
- Fuel capacity 3000 litres 660 GB gal. 793 US gal.
- Fresh-water capacity 700 litres 154 GB gal 185 US gal.
- Propulsion Twin FP props in tunnels
- Engine options up to 1800 PS (total)
- Fuel options Diesel
- Generators 13kw@50Hz9(Euro)
- Maximum speed up to 32 knots
- Cruising speed up to 23 knots
- Range up to 270 nautical miles
Enjoy the Greatest Comfort on the Sunseeker 60
Looking to have a memorable cruising experience around Koh Samui and its surrounding islands? Do you want to explore the Angthong Marine Park, Koh Phangan, and Koh Tao? Not a problem when we at Oceans Elite Charters are there to provide you with the most striking and adventurous voyages on our deluxe yacht- the Sunseeker 60.
On the Sunseeker 60, you will see the natural and virgin beauty of Koh Samui Island without any crowd. And yes, you will also get a professional crew to make your journey safe, interesting and comfortable.
Sunseeker 60 Specifications
The Sunseeker 60 yacht specifications include:
- Draft/Length/Width: 4/12/40 feet
- Capacity: 3 crews and 9 guests
- Shower, cabin and toilet
- Engine: 2xVolvo Kad 42
- Top/Cruise Speed: 32/25 knots
- Chart Plotter/GPS
- Sound System/Sunbeds
- First Aid/Extinguisher
What’s Included in Our Sunseeker 60 Yacht Charter?
The different inclusions of our Sunseeker 60 yacht charter are as follows:
- Seasonal fruits
- Lunch for the full day trips
- Snorkelling equipment
- Water and soft drinks
- Accident insurance
- Limited alcohol
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Champagne dinner deal
- Sunrise breakfast deal
Highlights and Destinations on Your Sunseeker 60 Yacht Day Trip
Our Sunseeker 60 yacht day trips generally start at 9.30 am and get back at 4.30 pm. However, the timings can be flexible.
- You have your very own luxurious and comfortable yacht that will help you cruise the crystal clear and warm waters of Koh Samui and the surrounding islands. You can explore the islands and beaches, dropping anchor at any quiet cove to enjoy a barbeque on a serene and beautiful beach.
- Charter this comfortable and luxurious motor yacht that comes with its own crew and captain and head out into the wide blue wonders without caring about the world.
So, there’s no waiting for you when we at Oceans Elite Charters are all set to give you a memorable experience cruising the Koh Samui and its surrounding islands. Visit www.oceanselitecharters.com and have a great time.
- What are the possibilities available when chartering the Sunseeker 60?
First of all, the Sunseeker 60 can hold around 12 guests quite comfortably, and when there’s comfortable seating available for all, there are varied possibilities for chartering the Sunseeker 60.
- Provide some important details of the Sunseeker 60
The Sunseeker 60 is a 20-metre long vessel featuring a 5-metre beam and a cruising range of around 270 nautical miles with a very powerful engine. This is one vessel that will give you the flexibility of spending the entire day sailing amidst the beautiful islands of Angthong National Marine Park while enjoying the greatest comfort.
- What about the lounge of the Sunseeker 60?
The lounge of the Sunseeker 60 yacht comes fitted with air-conditioning along with soft seating that allows guests to relax and stretch out to have a great time onboard. You will also find a central table to share drinks and meals together.
- What are the comfort-based features of Sunseeker 60?
The comfort-based features of Sunseeker 60 include a flybridge with barbeque and Jacuzzi, cockpit and saloon CD/Radio player, cold and hot water deck shower and teak deck swimming area with folding ladder.