Your own luxurious yacht on which you can cruise the warm waters of Southern Thailand, exploring the beaches and islands, dropping anchor at a quiet cove for a barbecue on the beach its a life that for most remains only a dream.
Yet with this yacht, that dream is a reality. Charter this luxurious motor yacht, with its own Captain and crew, and head out into the wide blue yonder without a care in the world.
The vessel will hold up to 12 guests in comfort, with seating for all, so there are many possibilities when it comes to chartering.
With its powerful engine, 20-metre length and 5-metre beam, and a cruising range of 270 nautical miles, the Sunseeker 60 enables you to spend the day sailing amongst the islands of AngThong National Marine Park in the greatest comfort.
The lounge is tted with powerful air-conditioning, and soft seating allows you and your guests to stretch out and relax. There is a central table where you can all share meals and drinks together. Stairs lead down to the large and fully equipped gallery. A dedicated sunbathing space allows plenty of room to lie back and work on your tan. The master stateroom provides five-star comfort for a quiet nap, and there are en suite bathroom facilities. Forward, the double and twin cabins also have their own bathrooms.
A Bose sound system and TV with DVD player provide music and entertainment, with an onboard library or, if you prefer, your own collection of sound and video. A swimming ladder and shower on the hydraulic swimming platform allow easy and safe bathing, and easy access to the tender.
For your comfort
- Fly bridge with a Jacuzzi & Barbeque
- Hot and Cold water deck shower
- Saloon and cockpit CD/Radio player
- Teak deck swimming platform with folding ladder
- Cockpit cool box and wet bar
- Fore and aft deck sun beds
- Electronically operated paserelle
- Fully air conditioned interior
- Master and guest cabins
- En suite bathrooms with hot fresh water showers
For your pleasure
- 5m Zodiac tender with 40hp outboard engine
- 3 Seater Yamaha jet ski
- Inflatable water toys
- 10 mask and snorkel sets
- Assortment of Fins
- 4 complete Mares Scuba Diving sets
- 3 12l aluminum scuba tanks
- 1 8l aluminum scuba tank
- Assortment of rip curl 3mm wetsuits
- 1 Diawa Phantom fishing rods 10-15 lb Test curve
- 1 Rappla fixed spool reels 250 yards 15 lb breaking strain line
- 3 Abu Garcia boat rods 20-40 lb Test curve
- 3 SX4000 Fixed spool reels 180 yards 20 lb breaking strain line
- 2 Sea hawk Predator boat rods 30-50 lb Test curve
- 2 Banax 40 Multiplier reels 400 yards 60 lb breaking strain line
- Assortment of tackle and lures
- Length overall – (incl. pulpit) 19.60m 64’4”
- Length hull – (incl. platform) 19.10m 62’8”
- Length waterline – (@half load) 14.67m 48’2”
- Beam – (maximum) 5.00m 16’5”
- Draft – (incl. props) 1.49m 4’11”
- Displacement – (@ half load) 31000kg 101706lb
- Fuel capacity 3000 litres 660 GB gal. 793 US gal.
- Fresh-water capacity 700 litres 154 GB gal 185 US gal.
- Propulsion Twin FP props in tunnels
- Engine options up to 1800 PS (total)
- Fuel options Diesel
- Generators 13kw@50Hz9(Euro)
- Maximum speed up to 32 knots
- Cruising speed up to 23 knots
- Range up to 270 nautical miles